How do you create a product or service customers really want? And how do you sell your idea?
Join us and discover how to add value to a product or service, to develop a business model and find a market.
Together with a group of students, entrepreneurs and lecturers you will set to work on your own idea or an entrepreneur’s demand for a new business concept. By going out and visiting customers, possible partners and companies and by working as a team you will develop a network and get inspired. Interactive lectures, guest speakers, seminars and network meetings will help you along.
The combination of realising your ambitions, a high degree of freedom, intensive mutual coaching and tight continuity planning is what makes this minor special. You learn to develop a business concept in a short period of time and you learn a lot about entrepreneurship, sales and innovation.
We are looking for enthusiastic students from all disciplines. Would you like to develop your entrepreneurship? Do you have an idea or are you looking for an innovative concept? Then choose our minor Business Innovation at HAS University of Applied Science.
After completing this minor
- you will be able to develop an idea into a business model
- you will have developed an entrepreneurial attitude
- you are able to apply a business model (Business model Canvas or similar).
- you are able to network to realise your ideas
- you will be able to apply strategic management in your own company or on behalf of a third party
- you will have trained your sales skills
- you know your strengths and how to use them
The lectures, trainings, excursions, network meetings and guest lectures form an integral part of your personal project. You will work together in small coach groups.
You and your team members will also organise a seminar for your fellow students and guests, to explore the relevant topics in greater depth.
Propaedeutic certificate and at least 40 credits from the 2nd year. One completed traineeship is a plus.
Individual project (50%), Sales assessment (20%), Seminar (30%).
- Value Proposition Design. How to create products and services customers want – A. Osterwalder
- StrengthsFinder 2.0: A New and Upgraded Edition of the Online Test from Gallup's Now Discover Your Strengths, ISBN 9781595620156
- Sales management book (about € 40,- )
- Module book Business Innovation - E. Vennekens
- Organisation & Management: An International Approach- M. van Dam
- Business Model Generation: A Handbook for visionaries, Game Changers and Challengers - Osterwalder, A
Not yet known.