The international professional in the public sector
Students of all specializations with an interest in international issues may enroll for this minor. The classes are taught in English, proof of higher than average command of English is therefore necessary.
This is an ideal minor for students preparing themselves for a career within an international organization or for a career with international aspects.
Students will receive a thorough overview of international public law, international relations, sociology and human rights. In order to become proficient in both written as well as spoken professional communication students will be guided to perfect their language skills by following a tailor made master class English skills course.
Also students will be offered a program in order to develop their skills in intercultural sensitivity and skills in working in complex surroundings.
- The student can make a connection between the different modules
- The student is able to apply the theory learned to an international social problem.
- The student is able to identify the relevant stakeholders and their roles.
- The student is able to communicate orally in English according to satisfaction
- The student is able to communicate in written English according to satisfaction
External students can make use of two opportunities.
Students from all studies are very welcome to enroll.
Students are as diverse as ICT- HRM- Sports academy and pedagogy students.
We expect you to have completed the first year and 30 ECTS in your bachelor degree. Furthermore admission to the minor is at the discretion of the examination board of the study program
This minor will be tested by oral and written exams, assessments and portfolios.
To be determined
We expect students to be available 38 hours a week.