International dairy processing
In this minor the student will learn how milk is transformed into added value products in another country by performing a practical assignment abroad (US or France).
In this task, the student is able to make a comparison between dairy processing activities in a foreign county and the Netherlands.
International entrepreneur, practical trainer / consultant / employee in the milk processing sector
Training, practical work, excursions, assignments
Learning objectives (the student is able to):
- Perform a comparative study of dairy processing in a foreign country and the Netherlands
- Describe the manufacturing procedures and technology of dairy products in a foreign country (incl. quality and safety aspects)
- Provide innovative ideas and suggestions to improve dairy products and/or processes in a foreign country (incl. quality and safety aspects)
- Effective cooperation and communication in a multi-disciplinary, intercultural environment
- Entrepreneurship and innovation in the international agri-food business
There is one requirement: you must follow ADPR01 (Dairy Processing) before you can start with this minor.
Mode of exam: Proof of Proficiency