Minor Energy Markets
This is a minor program with a focus on the transition in energy markets. After completing this program, the student is able to advise on energy related problems, from a legal, economic of business perspective.
After participaiting in this minor, you could work as an advisor or policy adviser in the corporate sector or government. Or you could work for an investment company as an advisor on energy-related projects and startups. Closer to home you could help initiatives in your local community. Furthermore, you will be eligible for the energy certificate from the New Energy Coalition and you could, after you have finished your studies, follow the European Master in Sustainable Energy Management for example.
· Get insight energy and energy systems
· Get insight in the political issues in the energy business
· Get insight in legal issues and economic regulation in Energy Markets
· Get insight in the issues involved in setting up and energy cooperation
· Get insight in management of risk and legal issues in the energy business
· Get insight in new business models in the Energy business due to the Energy transition
· Get insight in the cash flows in the energy business
Assignment, written test