Sustainable entrepreneurship in the green domain. Students will have the opportunity to participate in this minor to explore entrepreneurship and intrapreneurship at a deeper level. Students will explore different aspects of sustainability. Students will give meaning to sustainable (international) entrepreneurship and to social entrepreneurship in the green domains.
The student can:
• create a sustainable value proposition plan for an entrepreneur, business and/or innovation which has the potential to create a win-win-win situation for people, profit and planet (comp. 2&3)
• effectively communicate ideas, plans and innovations in a multidisciplinary and intercultural environment (comp. 6);
• take action (individually or part of a collective) to create value for others (comp. 7)
• reflect on his/her own sustainable entrepreneurship competences (comp. 7)
• can describe and reflect on his/her role in the group processes that took place during the minor (comp. 6&7)
In case of a low number of applications for the minor, the minor may not be offered. After closing the registration period, you will be informed as soon as possible (no later than 21 December 2018).
Provide documents for entry requirements: Overview achieved EC’s
There are two individual partial examinations:
Individual exam based on a completed portfolio which includes group and individual assignments, professional products and personal reflection and process reports.
VBA4M2VEENT2 Criteria based interview about Portfolio
Individual criteria based interview on the portfolio, oral.
Work load = 840 hours
• Project & Community of practices
• Training and workshops
• Group and individual assignments